The Wesson House, built in 1875 by Olive Branch's first Mayor Ben Wesson. The house is located on land that was purchased from Chickasaw Indian Chief, Lush-Pun-Tubby. Mayor Wesson built a mercantile store on the front of the site, which stood until the middle of the 20th century. The house was deeded to the City of Olive Branch in 1991. It is one of three Dedicated Mississippi Landmarks in DeSoto County.
Olive Branch City Beautiful Commission holds a Christmas Open House each December, open to the public.
Live music is held on the Wesson House lawn, May-July and Aug and September, as well as movies on the lawn in June. Each is free to the public.