Milton Blocker was among the first settlers to move to the Indian lands that became DeSoto County. He settled in the eastern park of the county and the community that was formed became known as Olive Branch. In 1836, Milton and his brother-in-law, Stephen Flinn, purchased the land from a Chickasaw Indian, Lush Pun Tubby. Milton Blocker donated land for Blocker Cemetery, established in 1847. Open 6am-8pm year round.